We live in times that are fast paced, demanding and with lots of uncertainty. Developing internal poise and balance so you can be a beacon of inspiration and calmness is key.
Building Resilience is about this.
In this workshop we focus on how we build this resilience in ourselves.
Resilience has a physical component to it and a mental component, hence literature talks about physical and mental resilience.
We focus on the following topics:
- Difference between resilience, mental toughness and personal mastery
- Ways to increase physical resilience
- Sleep Science and the importance of deep sleep
- An energized body needs to have a proper water balance at cellular level
- Nutrition and the importance the PH level of the different parts of your body
- Physical training and the power of HIT training
- Body intelligence and how the body has a specific sequence to protect certain functions / organs during malfunction
- Ways to increase mental resilience
- The importance of energy management
- Self-confidence and how to increase it
- Mind setting and neuro science
- The conscious and subconscious mind and how they work together
- Addiction to known behavior and how to change it
- Neuroplasticity and how to increase it
- How brainwave technology can enhance repatterning of the mind
- Relaxation states
- Learning states
- Class room experiences